The SSUT-EN Universal Transmitter can be used with any standard dry contact or sensor. The SARA UT can also be used with the SSDRSM magnetic door contacts.
- Supports a normally open or normally closed input; an onboard reed-switch input
- Frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology which maximizes reliability
- Upon alarm activation, sends redundant messages across a bandwidth that is at least 10MHz wide
- Supports a N/O switch with fast contact closure
- Can be used in conjunction with a standard relay when needing to monitor a circuit with voltage
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.7 x 0.9"
- Battery: SSBATGEN (CR123A)
- Battery Life: 1 – 3 years depending on usage (actual results could be more or less). Note, SARA will provide daily low battery reports to keep you informed of which batteries need to be changed.
- Compatible with Inovonics EchoStream
The manufacturer requires a certified partner to install and activate this product. The manufacturer has the right to refuse service or assistance to customers who self-install.* After receiving your item, please call Salient Networks at 760-930-2600 for installation and activation.
*All risk and liability is transferred to the customer who self-installs this product. Neither Salient Networks nor the manufacturer is liable for this product under any circumstance if self-installed.