The SSSOLAR-KIT solar power kit for repeater use is dependent on adequate sun light for operation. Lengthened periods of time (over 24 hours) without sunlight can result in the loss of power to the repeater.
***Repeater sold separately - Part# SSRPT-EN
The High Power Repeater with Transformer (SSRPT-EN) offers 10,000 feet of open field range. The increased range makes it a practical wireless solution for “open-air” installations. The wireless radio protocols and signal technology allow the repeater to act intelligently, amplifying transmissions from other family transmitters while ignoring background noise.
The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today’s dynamic commercial environments. The Repeater allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
The EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world. The network’s backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses. The repeater has an optional positioning license that can be purchased (SSSPSLIC) to provide accurate location data based on vector mapping technology and must be activated in order to provide this information for mobile panic buttons (SSPND-EN).
- Range enhancement without wiring or programming, allowing wireless capability in large facilities. With multiple repeaters, large, multi-floor buildings can be covered
- Easy to install. Just mount and plug in. No wires or programming required
- Weatherproof housing available and can be adapted for indoor and outdoor use
- Internal Battery Backup
- Battery Part: SSRPT-BATT
- NEMA Box: SSNEMA-EN
- Battery Capacity: 2450mAH @ 3.7V
- Back up Battery Life: Up to 8 hours (varies on repeater usage)
- Rechargeable battery: approximate 5 year battery life
- Operating Environment: -4 – 140 Degrees F
- Radio: EchoStream 900MHz
- Dimensions: 7” x 7” x 3”
- Weight: 20.7 oz.
- Power Requirement: 12 - 16.5 VAC or VDC, draws 250mA at 14 VA
- Does not Include outdoor enclosure - NEMA (SSNEMA-EN)
- Compatible with Inovonics EchoStream
- Power Transformer Included
The manufacturer requires a certified partner to install and activate this product. The manufacturer has the right to refuse service or assistance to customers who self-install.* After receiving your item, please call Salient Networks at 760-930-2600 for installation and activation.
*All risk and liability is transferred to the customer who self-installs this product. Neither Salient Networks nor the manufacturer is liable for this product under any circumstance if self-installed.