The Network Coordinator (SSNETCRD-EN) manages signals between end devices, high-power repeaters and the application controller in directed network systems.
The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today’s dynamic commercial environments. The SARA wireless Repeaters allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
The EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world. The network’s backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses. The repeater has an optional positioning license that can be purchased (SSSPSLIC) to provide accurate location data based on vector mapping technology and must be activated in order to provide this information for mobile panic buttons (SSPND-EN).
- Wireless frequency technology designed to minimize nulls and dead spots
- Interfaces with multiple family devices offering a seamless addition of wireless devices
- Use of multiple receivers offers extended range of transmission
- Two outputs: One for alarm, one for fault
- Wireless interface (SSINO) is required when SSNETCRD-EN is used on an enterprise server
- Power: 11-14 VDC, includes 120 VAC transformer plug
- Operating Environment: -4 – 140 Degrees F
- Radio: EchoStream 900MHz
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 3.5” x 1”
- Weight: 20.7 oz.
- Compatible with Inovonics EchoStream
- Power Transformer Included
The manufacturer requires a certified partner to install and activate this product. The manufacturer has the right to refuse service or assistance to customers who self-install.* After receiving your item, please call Salient Networks at 760-930-2600 for installation and activation.
*All risk and liability is transferred to the customer who self-installs this product. Neither Salient Networks nor the manufacturer is liable for this product under any circumstance if self-installed.