The SSSMOKE-ENV2 Smoke Detector continually monitors its own sensitivity, operational status, and transmits a signal when servicing is needed. The CR123A lithium battery provides three to five years typically of Photoelectric Smoke Detection operation. With its low-profile design, this Smoke Detector blends with any environment.
- Fully supervised wireless 900 MHz transmitter with frequency hopping technology which maximizes range and reliability
- Signal indication when the smoke detector is out of specification which increases system integrity and reduces false alarms
- Smoke sensor is removeable for on-site cleaning which prevents having to send detectors to factory for cleaning
- Dimensions: 5.3” diameter x 2.063"
- Battery: SSBATGEN (CR123A) – General Battery, pack of 20
- Battery Life: 3-5 years depending on usage (actual results could be more or less). Note, SARA will provide daily low battery reports to keep you informed of which batteries need to be changed.
- Weight 9.9 oz. (with batteries)
- UL Listed to UL268and is compatible for usage in a UL985 household fire alarm system
- Operating Environment 32 –120 degrees F, 0-o 95% non-condensing humidity
- Sends a check in message every 3 minutes
- Compatible with Inovonics EchoStream
The manufacturer requires a certified partner to install and activate this product. The manufacturer has the right to refuse service or assistance to customers who self-install.* After receiving your item, please call Salient Networks at 760-930-2600 for installation and activation.
*All risk and liability is transferred to the customer who self-installs this product. Neither Salient Networks nor the manufacturer is liable for this product under any circumstance if self-installed.