The SSSIP Serial to IP Converter provides a quick, simple and cost-effective way to bring data accessibility and remote management to devices that cannot connect to a network. It replaces expensive, dedicated PCs or lengthy serial cables with fast and reliable networking technology.
- Compact size, smaller than a deck of cards
- Supports RS232, RS422, and RS485 serial connections via its DB-25 serial port
- Used for connection to Roam Alert and/or Accutech Wandering systems data networks
- Allows for connection to Fire Alarm Panel serial printer ports
- Allows for connection to devices located in other buildings or locations beyond serial cable distances back to SARA server provided on same LAN
- 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet through the RJ-45 connector
- Configure via HTTP, SNMP, DHCP, or Telnet
- Flash ROM for easy software upgrades
- Power over Ethernet version available (SSSIP-POE)
- External Power adapter included as 110 VAC or 230 VAC
- Weight: 3.0 lbs (1.5 Kg)
- Dimensions: 0.0 x 2.5 x 3.5 inches
The manufacturer requires a certified partner to install and activate this product. The manufacturer has the right to refuse service or assistance to customers who self-install.* After receiving your item, please call Salient Networks at 760-930-2600 for installation and activation.
*All risk and liability is transferred to the customer who self-installs this product. Neither Salient Networks nor the manufacturer is liable for this product under any circumstance if self-installed.