SARA interfaces to the Inovonics EchoStream compatible (SSBCSW-ENV5) Bed Chair wireless sensor to accept the alarm data, interpret the alarm, and push it out as a managed alert according to modes and actions programming. For example, when the pressure alarm is activated or de-activated, SARA sees and reads the alarm and then pushes out an alert to the proper individual via their pager, cell phone, wireless phone, etc.
- Reset button is the only button and automatically resets monitor
- User selectable delay of 0,1,3 seconds (local alarm annunciates instantly)
- Audible alert can be turned on or off on the device
- Operates by a lithium battery SSBATGEN (CR123A). Expected battery life of 12 months (dependent on use - actual results could be more or less)
- Battery Cover
- Mounting strap
- Compatible with Inovonics EchoStream & SPS