The SSAAB Air Activated Breath Call is for patients with no motor skills and is activated by simply breathing into a disposable straw and filter assembly. It has a flexible gooseneck with universal mounting clamp. The Mini BreathCall offers the same features of the standard with a more trim line design to fit smaller areas.
The SSAAB plugs into the wireless plunger pull cord base (SSWPPCB-ENV2).
- All Breath Calls come with a 9 ft. cord, clamp and filter and straw
- Flexible conduit bends to almost any position to suit the user
- Sturdy clamp easily attaches to headboards
- Locking or non-locking switch closure available
- Non-locking Breath Call
- Standard Breath calls have 36" black tubing from clamp to mouthpiece
- Mini Breath Calls have 28" white tubing