The Accutech 77S017 “wander wearable” is a waterproof, wearable style device designed exclusively for its wander management solution, ResidentGuard. The wristband/tag combination protects wander-prone residents when used in combination with alarms and other security featurs.
The wander wearable is less institutional and more discreet than traditional options, to help wandering residents maintain their dignity and blend in with the larger resident community.
The Accutech wander wearable waterproof pendant stands apart from traditional band/tag combinations thanks to multiple emerging, patent-pending technologies.
- Sleeker and trendier then any other on the market
- Resembles a wearable fitness device rather than a hospital bracelet
- No visual LED indicator, making the band less obvious
- 6-month tag attaches seamlessly to the band for a unified look
- Band is replaceable and tag is reusable
- Custom-designed rivet makes band removal extremely difficult
- See battery percentage remaining and warranty date from Identification - Tag Activator/Deactivator (ID-TAD).
- Size: 2.25" x 0.625" x 0.875"
- Weight: 0.5 ounce
- Transmit Freq: 418 Mhz
- Receive Freq: 127-137 Khz