The 804A1501 RoamAlert secure band sizing tool consists of 100 units to measure the resident’s wrist or ankle to determine what size of strap should be used.
The sizing tool is also included in the RoamAlert Secure Band Starter Kit. Starter Kits can be order there with Part# 804A2601. The Kit includes the following:
- Qty 1 - 3 Year Securaband Wrist Tag
- Qty 1 - Removal Tool with 7 Secure Straps (one of each size)
- Qty 1 - package of Sizing Tools
Additional Secure Tags can be ordered here with Part# 804A2401
The Securaband strap has two metal wires running its full length, with a special clasp to lock the strap in place. It resists not just scissors and teeth, but even sharp objects like a pocket knife
Robust Tag Housing
The Securaband tag is shaped to prevent a resident from trying to pry it off, a common technique; the slots are shallow and inset so that no object can be inserted.
Small and Discrete Design
The Securaband tag is very small—just one inch square and a quarter of an ounce—and fits comfortably on the wrist or ankle. The strap has no hard or sharp edges. Both tag and strap are a neutral beige color that will be less noticeable to residents.
- Unique electronic serial number to identify each tag
- High capacity battery (3 years)
- Smooth surface permits easy sterilization and prevents harboring of bacteria
- Small and unobtrusive
- Dimensions: Approx. 1.08 x 1.16 x 0.6” (2.74 x 2.95 x 1.5 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 0.26 oz. (7.5 g)
- Output Freq: 433.92 MHz
- Input Freq: 307 kHz
- Battery Life: 3 Years
- Temperature: 14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C)