The Accutech 772015 ID-TAD is used to activate a tag for use and to deactivate a tag when not in use for the purpose of conserving the battery life of a tag. The ID-TAD is also meant to be used as a tester for a tag. A tag must be checked every two weeks at a minimum to verify the integrity of the tag with either the ID-TAD or a Tag Test Station.
The ID-TAD incorporates an LCD screen to visually display tag information during testing and/or activating and deactivating a tag. An integrated keypad interface is used for secure access to these functions. The ID-TAD also incorporates an internal tag that is active when the ID-TAD is off and will cause an alarm if brought to a monitored exit.
DISCLAIMER: An IDTAD reading is in no way meant to be a replacement for taking a Tag to an active zone to test the range capability of the Tag. When you use an IDTAD all you really know is that the Tag has enough power to respond; it is NOT an indication of the range capability. In order to test the range capability of a Tag, you must take it to an active zone.
- Saves Wander Tag Battery Lifespan
- Easy to Operate
- Activates and Deactivates Wander Tags
- Detects Wander Tag Low Battery
- Size: 5.5″ x 3.00″ x 1.25″ (with boot)
- Weight: 7 ounces
Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- 3.7 VDC 1600mAh (5.92Wh) Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Charging Cable: USB Type C
- Transmit Freq: 127.6 Khz
- Receive Freq: 418 Mhz
- FCC ID: JM7-HWHY-662015
- Operating Temperature: 32o to 120o Fahrenheit
LCD Display Info:
- Tag ID#
- Tag Type: SB, LT, BR, CB, MT
- Tag Low Battery: LB
- Tag Useful Battery Life: 1-100% = Good
- Tag Warranty Date
- Mother Baby Match Process
- IDTAD Battery Charge Level